Wednesday 23 February 2011

Welcome Blog Hoppers: Keepin' Comany Thursday

Today I was randomly selected by the lovely Traci over at tracci66.com to be the lucky guest host for this weeks blog hop! Head on over to her blog to check out the other awesome blogs there!


Photobucket



If you are here from the hop and visiting Humble Homemaking for the first time then I am totally excited to have you here and to play host! :D

I am the Humble Homemaker.




I am a young wife of an amazing man and am English but now live in Germany.

My husband is a student and our budget is very tight... but I wanted to create a home which made us smile despite our lack of resources.

Thus the concept of Humble Homemaking was born. I started a blog to share my adventures in homemaking on a shoestring and some of my tips and ideas along the way.... and in return I hope to learn from all of you too!

If you want to learn more about me then hop on over to my 'about me' page and enjoy. :)


Here are some of our Highlights here at Humble Homemaking.


Homemaking Mondays are our weekly Monday event. Come back each monday for a homemaking craft, tip or idea. Last week we learnt to cut vinyl by hand with a Breakfast Tray re-do. This week was how to make some cute spring burlap cushions with a Sharpie!


Wednesday's Wonder is a chance for me to post an idea or craft which made me personally go 'cool!'. Cheak out last weeks Reversible Mousemat or my Hope Burlap Frames from yesterday!



Boring Thursdays become Yummy Thursdays here at Humble Homemaking. I highlight a recipe either of my own creation or someone elses, plus I feature a selection of other awesome recipes from the week in 'blogland'. If you have a recipe you would like to be featured then feel free to leave me a comment and I will check it out. :) Feel free to take a peek at my Humble Chocolatte Cupcakes from last week, or my Cowboy Slice Bake from today!!



Fridays bring The Weekend Review Link Party! Come back every friday to check out our featured projects from the previous party, and to join in the fun yourself and share your own projects! Grab a Party Button from the side bar to put on your blog and help you remember where to come and party, and also to share the invitation with others!
We love new party guests. :)



Feel free to check out some of the other fun projects, printables and ideas Humble Homemaking has shared by going through the side bar pages.
Well, I am so excited that you took the time to visit with me today. Please feel very welcome to become a follower and share my adventure. I love to get to know you all. If you are a new follower then just leave me a comment at the bottom of the page and I will try and get back to you!

Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. great post! give a really good overview of yourself and your blog. I will come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog and new follower!
    Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blog! I'm following from Keepin Company Thursday - congrats on being featured!

    Stop by www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com, where Disney IS school sometime & learn while you play!

    ~Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this hop! I am a new follower of yours. :-)

    Make sure you stop by both my blogs on Thursday...I have a hop on each one.

    Have a great day!

    Jodi
    A Mom Having Fun
    Helping Moms Work From Home

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They put a smile on my face and fill my day with happiness. I read each and every comment and appreciate them all! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a special message. :)