Wednesday 23 February 2011

I am comfort...

Today I had a photo featured at I am....

It is a fantastic blog which celebrates our diverse lives, talents and personalities. Febuary is the month of love on 'I am' and I was lucky enough to have my photo picked to be featured today!
We just had to submit a photo which said 'love' to us personally.

This was my picture:



"The day before my wedding I was tired from moving and preparing the wedding venue, worried about marrying in a foreign land and feeling anything but the beautiful blushing Bride. I thought I was the one in need of comfort but when I look at this snapshot I realise that he needed me too and we will love and hold each other up forever."

Head over to I am... to check out this beautiful, uplifting blog and the other great pictures there!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! What a lovely memory & congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture says it all doesnt it, congrats on your feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured! That picture displays much love and emotion.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They put a smile on my face and fill my day with happiness. I read each and every comment and appreciate them all! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a special message. :)