Tuesday 15 February 2011

Wednesday's Wonder: Reversible Mousemat.

My Mousemat is years old and was just a plain boring thing to begin with.
After several years of use it is just a dirty, plain, boring thing.
I wanted to spruce it up a bit and this is what I came up with:



First you need a Mousemat
(mine was REALLY dirty... so I took off the top fabric so you couldn't see it in the picture! haha!)



Grab a piece of fabric and cut so that it is big enough to cover the pad.
 (I chose white so that I could stamp on it but you can use any colour or pattern).



If you are stamping words on, do it now.



Using your glue gun, pull the fabric tight and glue down on the back.



Trim to get rid of excess fabric.
 I know it doesn't look pretty right now but that is ok.


Cut out a circle of fabric for the back the same size at the Mousepad.



Using your glue gun, stick down on the back of the mousepad.



Now you have a mousepad which is reversible and way cuter
(and cleaner) than before!




Enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________

This tutorial has been linked up to many AWESOME Parties, too many to link to here.
Visit my
Linky Party Page to check them out!

8 comments:

  1. I love this idea! So simple, yet such a huge difference. I love that you can change it out when your decor or mood changes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. much better! my mouse pad could use a little sprucing up too ;) thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. Have a Sweet Week.
    http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
    http://www.MommysReviewsandGiveaways.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute...thanks for the smart tutorial.keep it up my dear..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea. I was just looking at my mouse pad while reading this and mine needs some serious help!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They put a smile on my face and fill my day with happiness. I read each and every comment and appreciate them all! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a special message. :)