Monday 14 February 2011

Awards

Today I was awarded with 2 new awards by We Three Dyes :
A second Versatile Blogger Award and a Stylish Blogger Award!


Thank you so much to Courtney for thinking to include me in the award, and for making my day!

Courtney has a great family oriented blog over at We Three Dyes so go over to her blog to say hello and see the other awesome blogs she nominated for the award!




The rules of the awards include posting 7 facts about myself and nominating 15 other blogs for the award.

Since I already wrote my 7 Facts about my first Versatile Blogger Award I would refer you to HERE to read them, and also to see my 15 nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award.
--------------------------------
The Rules for those I am nominating for the Stylish Blogger Award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself on your blog.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award, and 
let the giver know you accept the award!

My 15 Nominations for the Stylish Blogger Award go to:


These are 15 fabulous blogs which really inspire me. Click on the links to visit them and see the wonderful talent they have to offer!

If you were nominated for a Stylish Blogger Award by me then please feel free to copy and save your award button for your blog!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! How exciting! I'll be posting and linking up to your page soon.

    --Katie
    Creatively Living Ouside the Box
    www.blah2beautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award! I needed it more than you know today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blog hopping today so I thought I would stop by your blog!!

    Please stop by and follow my blogs at:

    Jessicas Lil corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you on your awards & Thank you so much for nominating me! It's always so nice to get these awards! :) Made me smile on a day when I feel so utterly YUCKY (sick!)

    Bernadette
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your awards! :) And thank you so much for nominating me for the award~ that was so nice of you! And it completely made my day, just so you know! :)

    I am so glad that you stopped by and said hello~ thank you! Now I know about your blog, which is lovely by the way! I will be following you!

    I hope you had a good Valentine's Day!

    Blessings,
    Jenni
    {Beautiful Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you kindly for thinking of me. I am thrilled to be included with so many other talented folks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for including me in your award! I really appreciate it!

    Sumo :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They put a smile on my face and fill my day with happiness. I read each and every comment and appreciate them all! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a special message. :)